Sunday, December 18, 2011

We're the same person.

I'm worried about Jack. I'm worried about us.

I told him we were the same person.

He's not taking it too well. He thinks I'm making him do things that he doesn't want to do, and that he can't even stop it.

He thinks fight club's getting too popular - that Project Mayhem and all of our cult followers are going overboard, fighting just to fight, causing chaos everywhere, blowing up buildings - we're causing too much of a scene.

He wants me to stop seeing Marla. I told him I had stopped, but he doesn't believe me. He's confused.

He wants me gone now. He's getting sick of me causing even more problems from him.

I can't do that, though. I'm Jack. We are Tyler Durden.

If one of us goes, so does the other.

He's trying to end me, trying to get rid of me. I used to be his hero. And now I'm his antagonist.

The only way one of us is gone, is if we get killed.

Everything's pretty complicated for us right now. Jack needs to just calm down and except that I'm him, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment