Sunday, December 18, 2011

Jack and Me Are Dead, kind of.

Everybody in Project Mayhem blew up some buildings the other night. Important ones, like banks and businesses. Jack tried to stop it, but couldn't. He didn't realize how he was seriously hallucinating me until he was on top of a building holding a gun inside of his mouth, yelling and talking like it was me. It was all him. Marla came up and tried to get him to calm down, even though they'd been fighting lately because Jack had been ignoring her and blowing her off on and off. They watched all the buildings collapse, and he didn't even to explain everything - us. He just held her hand and watched as the buildings fell down. Poor Marla, she's got no idea what a messed up guy she's with. I'm happy for them, though.

Later on, he shot himself. So, he ended us. I mean, it's the only he could've got rid of me. He woke up in heaven, though. He can't hear me or see me anymore. They keep telling him theyre waiting for him to return, and just calling him Tyler Durden. He's coming to grips that he was me, and now he's getting all the credit for Project Mayhem and the fight clubs we made. They're still up and running, even though he's gone now, and so am I.

I'm glad I met Jack, we really changed each others' lives, or, our life. We've done so much. We gave up our condo, our lives, all our materialistic life, to dedicate ourselves into fight club. We were just a normal person, and we made something that people are always gonna remember. He might be gone, me too, but what we created - fight club's gonna live forever.

"Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing."

No comments:

Post a Comment